The broad research objectives of the Law Faculty are:
- To foster and maintain a research culture informed by national and international standards, and
- To provide high quality research training programs that suitably prepare candidates for careers as researchers.
The Law Faculty has a very active research program, and is one of the highest ranked faculties in the country in terms of research publications per staff. Research performance measured in high output is central to the achievement of the Law Faculty's mission. This is reflected in the number of scholarly books and refereed journal articles produced by Law Faculty staff.
Available Research Degree Projects
A research degree candidate may develop their own research project in collaboration with their supervisor or apply for one of our available projects.
- See the Faculty of Law Publication Pricelist (PDF 363.8KB) for a complete list of publications available for purchase, as well as the links below.
- Contact our Faculty Publications Officer for purchasing, subscribing to an ongoing journal (or to purchase single copies), and for further information.
- Our researchers also have complete lists of their publications listed on their Staff Profiles.