Ordinances are made by Council to prescribe or regulate matters to give effect to the University of Tasmania Act 1992. Ordinances may provide for sub delegation of powers by Council and may prescribe enforceable penalties.
- University Council Ordinance (PDF 184.9 KB)
- Academic Senate Ordinance (PDF 201.1 KB)
- University Foundation Committee Ordinance (PDF 194.2 KB)
- Alumni Ordinance (PDF 159.0 KB)
- Academic Delegations Ordinance
- General Delegations Ordinance (UTAS staff only)
- Student Participation and Attainment Ordinance (PDF 322.1 KB)
- Research Training Ordinance (PDF 306.5 KB)
- Student Academic Integrity Ordinance (PDF 152.4 KB)
- Student Behaviour and Conduct Ordinance (PDF 222.9 KB)
Ordinance and rule versions prior to September 2020 that may be required to effect ongoing matters can be found here for a limited time.
Version history of ordinances post September 2020 will also be kept here for reference.