This prestigious scholarship is generously funded by the College of Arts, Law and Education to encourage high performing international students from India, Malaysia, Singapore and Sri Lanka to study Law at the University of Tasmania, commencing in Semester 1 (Feb) or Winter Semester (June) 2020.
Available to international students from India, Malaysia, Singapore and Sri Lanka who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants of Malaysian, Singaporean or Sri Lankan citizenship must have received an offer of a full-time place in one of the following degrees:
- Applicants of Indian citizenship must have received an offer of a full-time place in one of the following degrees:
- A combined Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (63J1)
- Applicants must have previously completed pre-tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year program or its equivalent);
- Applicants must not have commenced a degree, diploma course or American degree Transfer Program (ADTP) prior to applying or at any time before enrolment; and
- Applicants are not applying for recognised prior learning (RPL).
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions (PDF 144.66 KB).
To retain this award, recipients are required to remain enrolled full-time (100% per year) in one of the above listed degrees and achieve a Credit (5.0/7.0) cumulative grade point average (CGPA) at the end of each academic year.
Four (4) scholarships covering 100% registered tuition fees (incl Student Services & Amenities Fees).
Eight (8) scholarships covering 50% registered tuition fees (incl Student Services & Amenities Fees).
Winter Semester (June) 2, 2020: Closed - Not Available for Winter (June) 2020 due to COVID-19 impacts
Semester 1, 2020 - successful recipients notified.
Enquiries to International Scholarships should be directed to International Scholarships