This scholarship covers 20% of registered tuition fees for 1-year duration of study in the Bachelor of Global Logistics and Maritime Management (P3E) for applicants from Singapore Maritime Academy, commencing in 2023.
To be eligible, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be classified as an International Student as defined under the Application rules of the University of Tasmania.
- Must be enrolled in Diploma in Maritime Business at Singapore Polytechnic - Singapore Maritime Academy
- Not be a student from a Transnational Education (TNE) partner affiliated with the University of Tasmania.
- Not be in receipt of a full government funded scholarship.
- Not be commencing at the University of Tasmania through an articulation agreement with a partner institution.
- Be commencing the first year of their program in 2023.
Read full terms and conditions here (PDF, 114KB)
20% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
Students are assessed automatically upon submission of their International Student Application so there is no need to apply separately. Offer letters will notify applicants if they have been awarded the scholarship.
Enquiries should be directed to Your.Study@utas.edu.au.