If you’d like to connect with someone from our team, here’s how you can get in touch.
The Advancement Office facilitates alumni relations and activities of the Alumni Committee, as well as philanthropy to the University of Tasmania.
Phone: +61 3 6226 1920
Location: Upper Level, University Club, Building 18, Sandy Bay Campus
Address: Private Bag 40, Hobart, Tasmania 7001
- Rob Blandford, Associate Director, Alumni Relations
- Erin Mahoney, Manager, Alumni Relations
- Belinda Lynch , Senior Alumni Officer
- Imbi Josey, Alumni Relations Officer
Please visit our Alumni & Friends Login page to register with Alumni & Friends Online. You can also update your contact details by logging into the portal and clicking the 'Update Your Details' tab.
- Rebecca Cuthill – Director, Advancement
- Clarissa McCoid - Associate Director, Strategic Initiatives (Philanthropy)
- Sumeena Keshow - Senior Advancement Manager (College of Health and Medicine)
- Jane Blakeway - Philanthropy Manager (Bequests/Gifts in Wills)
- Laura Minutillo - Philanthropy Manager (Major Gifts)
- Sarah Marris - Philanthropy Manager (Scholarships)
- Rebecca Townsend - Philanthropy Manager (Northern Projects)
- Amanda Bennett - Scholarship Coordinator
- Debra Jones - Donor Stewardship Coordinator
In Hobart, we are located on the Sandy Bay campus, on the corner of Regent and Alexander Streets. Our office is on the upper level of the University Club. Please follow this link to Google Maps, or locate Building 18 on the Sandy Bay Campus Map (PDF 611KB).
In Launceston, we are located on the Newnham Campus - Administration Building B2 opposite the Sir Raymond Ferrall Centre Building. Please follow this link on google maps or find Building B2 on the Newnham Campus Map (PDF 849KB).