Skip to content

Guide to Enrolment

You can self-manage your enrolment in eStudent or you can be guided through the process with the enrolment assistant in the Student Portal.

It is important to ensure your enrolment is correct before census date and any changes are visible in your eStudent profile.

On this site you will find useful information and resources to help you complete your enrolment throughout your study journey.

Student Portal

Enrolment Assistance Online

An eStudent Enrolment Guide (PDF 1.5 MB) is available

Information regarding Academic Progress Review, Academic Exclusion, Academic Probation, and Leave of Absence can be found at Academic Progress.

Contact U Connect

Telephone: 1300 826 663

Enquire Now: U Connect

Or go to: Ask Us

If you need assistance navigating the new eStudent system or finalising your enrolment, useful information for students is available at First Steps.

Steps to Enrolling

Are you commencing a new course?

Follow the steps below to complete your enrolment:

1. Log into eStudent using your University Email Account Username and Password.

2. Navigate to the 'Study tab' on the horizontal menu at the top of the page then click 'Manage Study Plan'

3. Select the course you wish to enrol in

4. You may need to complete some tasks before choosing subjects, refer to this enrolment guide (PDF 1.5 MB) for more information.

5. Click on the Expand all button or, to you can choose to view your Year 1.

6. You will see 'Choose' options, 'Planned' Units, or both

7. Choose your units and follow the prompts all the way to 'confirm enrolment'.

If you are unsure what units you need to enrol in view the Course and Unit handbook or contact UConnect.

Once you have enrolled, check to see if you are eligible to apply for any of the Professional or special interest HECS scholarships in eStudent under Finance & Scholarships > Apply for a HECS Scholarship.

Are you continuing your enrolment?

Use your study plan to review your options.

  • If you need help you can attend an enrolment session or contact UConnect.

Need help?

Interested in Enrolment Information Sessions?

Please see below for maps to help you find the venues:

If you are a Sydney, an online student, or unable to attend the University, please call us on: 1300 826 663, or submit an enquiry.

Please ensure that you check your University email frequently through Webmail. When we need to advise you about your enrolment, fees and other important information, all of our correspondence will be sent to your University email account.