Our Publications, Reports and Resources
The Peter Underwood Centre's contribution to research literature and other resources aimed at delivering positive educational outcomes for children and young people is large and varied.
- The Wonder Weekly, our newspaper bursting with engaging information and activities for children and young people, families and teachers.
- Fact sheets, which provide a brief overview of a key topic, together with suggestions on how all of us can play a role.
- Reports about our research and programs, providing sound evidence for many different aspects of education and learning.
- Academic publications by Centre staff, including journal articles, chapters and books.
- Submissions to government inquiries and consultations.