Building new experiences
The campus is distinctive to the North-West and, just as importantly, so would be the learning, teaching and research delivered from within its walls. This will be a place where we will be delivering distinctive programs designed specifically for the needs of the community here, and the industry and businesses of the North-West.
The University has been developing a suite of regionally-distinctive courses that are place-based, leverage the strengths of the North-West, and align with workforce requirements.
New courses which will be offered on the Cradle Coast:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology
New courses which have been introduced:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Associate Degree in Equipment Design & Technology
- Z1X Diploma of Construction Management
- Graduate Certificate in Business Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Tourism, Environmental and Cultural Heritage
Current courses will continue to be available, building on our strong reputation in education, business, social work, arts and University College offerings.