Who can Request a Scanned Copy?
- All UTAS students and staff
- Registered Community borrowers
What can I request?
- You can request a scan of a chapter, extract or article from a print item
- All requests are subject to Copyright limits
- The scan will be emailed to you
Which libraries may I request from?
You may request a scan from print items held in any UTAS library, as well as from the Steps Store and the off-site storage facility.
How do I request ?
- After establishing from the catalogue the call number and which UTAS library has the print item
- Submit a Request a Scanned Copy Form
- Complete the form with your
- Contact details (including UTAS ID number from your UTAS ID card or Non-UTAS Borrower barcode numerals without the letters)
- Article, chapter or book extract details
- Delivery option
- Read the User Agreement copyright declaration
- Press Send to accept the declared copyright terms and to submit the request
When will I receive my copy?
Requests will usually be processed within 3-4 working days. During peak times it may not be possible to process more than 5 requests per person per day.
You will be notified via email regarding any problems or delays with your request.
What are the arrangements for registered Flexible Library Service clients?
Flexible Library Service clients may request a scan of a print article, book extract, chapter, contents page or reference book extract from any UTAS Library location.
For more information see the Flexible Library Service webpage.