Skip to content


A person, other than an employee, who (whether for payment or not) provides academic or professional services to the University and includes:

a) a person on whom an honorary or voluntary position title is conferred by the University (including visiting, adjunct, clinical and associate titles)

b) a secondee

c) an independent contractor.