The Centre for Rural Health will be hosting its annual, free, one-day Rural Health and Collaborative Research Symposium in Launceston on 20 September 2018 at the Penny Royal.
Timings: 9:00am to 4:30pm
The symposium will bring together research students, staff and collaborative partners to share their research projects, meet and network in a friendly environment.
Presentations will address one of the following themes:
- Rural Health Workforce Development;
- Rural Training Strategies;
- Innovative Rural Service Delivery Models to Enable the Provision of Health Services to Meet Community Needs;
- Improving the Health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People; and
- Research With the Potential to Improve Rural Health.
Registration for the Symposium closes on the 27th August.
For further information, please contact Terri Stevens on 03 6324 3318 or firstname.lastname@example.org