From guest speakers and workshops to campus tours and field trips, below you will find the current range of bookable activities categorised by subject area as well as other educational resources.
Explore our available school engagement activities
Educational resources for your classroom
Explore the resources we have created for school teachers across subject areas including past taster workshops, videos, podcasts and other teaching materials.
- University Virtual Sustainability Tour (Sustainability) (Years 4 - 12)
- COVID-19 and You: Hacking for Good (ICT) (Years 7 - 12)
- COVID-19 and You: Pandemics by the Numbers (Mathematics) (Years 10 - 12)
- Tamar Tides and Sea Level Rise (STEM, Geography) (Years 7 - 12)
- The Science of Sea Level Rise in Tasmania (STEM, Geography) (Years 5 - 9)
- Mining and Geology in Tasmania (Earth Sciences) (Years 7 - 12)
- Marine Plastic Pollution (Biology) (Years 4 - 8)
- Truffle Growing in Tasmania (Agriculture, Business) (Years 7 - 12)
- That’s What I call Science Podcast (STEM)
- Agriculture resources (STEM)