- A secure web-based system that will manage ethics application life cycles for researchers, reviewers and approvers.
- A system that tracks all submissions pertaining to a project in one place, removing the burden of manual tracking and e-mail traffic.
- A system that offers questions that will direct the appropriate review pathway and only show questions that are relevant to the applicable area of research.
- A central source of truth for all ethics projects.
- A system that is scalable and can be used on any device.
If you are a University of Tasmania staff member or student, you will be able to use your current credentials to login to ERM via the following URL: ethics.utas.edu.au
If you are a non-University of Tasmania researcher (external), an account will need to be created for you. Please e-mail your full name, your e-mail address and your organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you have received a notification that your account has been created, you can login to ERM via the following URL: ethics.utas.edu.au
To login to ERM as a Committee Member (including Chairs and Executive Officers), please enter your current University of Tasmania credentials via the following URL: erm.utas.edu.au
If you cannot remember your University of Tasmania e-mail and/or password, please phone the Service Desk via +61 3 6226 2600 for support.
For enquiries relating to:
- Human Research Ethics
+61 3 6226 6254
- Animal Ethics
+61 3 6226 2156