Support to those who guide, mentor and teach students in practice is of utmost importance to ensure a safe and capable future health workforce.
To assist you in your role as supervisor, we have provided a suite of resources for you to access. Further relevant and contemporary information can be found by clicking on the PEP blog and Twitter feed.
If you would like to provide feedback on your role as supervisor or would like additional resources please contact Annette.Marlow@utas.edu.au
Resources for Exercise Science and Exercise Physiology Supervisors
- Competency Assessment Forms
- Exercise Science Supervisor Guide (PDF - 830KB)
- Supervisor Grading Guide Exercise and Sport Science (PDF - 210 KB)
Resources for Nursing Supervisors
Resources for Pharmacy Supervisors
- CSA357 CSA430 Community Placement Preceptor Guide (PDF - 675KB)
- CSA357 CSA430 Community Placement Preceptor Guide (PDF - 617KB)
- CSA430 Elective Placement Preceptor Guide (PDF - 474KB)