The University of Tasmania Athletics Club is a statewide club that supports all members to achieve their athletic goals, whether this is participating in a local park run, achieving a personal best in a fun run or representing Australia at an international event.
We have a range of options to suit everyone, ranging from social to competition memberships. If you would like to be part of the University of Tasmania Athletics Club, please contact us through our email address.
The Tasmanian University Boat Club is located at New Town Bay Rowing Centre in Hobart. The club caters for all age groups and all levels of experience.
If you would like to begin your rowing journey, send us an email and we will provide you with information on what opportunities we have available.
The University of Tasmania Cricket Club plays in the Cricket Tasmania Premier League. Based at the Sandy Bay Campus in Hobart, UTAS Cricket is involved across all ages, genders and skill-levels.
If you would like to be a part of the UTAS Cricket club, no matter your skill and experience level, contact us through our email address.
The Tasmania University Cycling Club is based in Launceston and has opportunities for participation in Mountain Biking, Road and Track cycling, as well as all other disciplines.
If you would like to be a part of the Tasmania University Cycling Club, no matter your skill and experience level, please send us an email for more information.
The University of Tasmania Football Club was founded in 1923, with matches in the middle of the Mowbray racecourse. In 2020, they became the University of Tasmania Football Club.
Welcoming new and continuing players, the club welcomes everyone to enquire about upcoming opportunities.
The South division of the Tasmanian University Football Club has a long tradition in providing a positive and supportive environment to its members. Whether you are interested in playing, supporting or managing a team, we would love to hear from you!
To register as a player or supporter, please complete the form on our website. We will be happy to answers any questions about our club through our email address.
The University of Tasmania Futsal club welcomes all players to participate in futsal.
The club hosts regular sessions twice a week, to join these sessions, join the Facebook group from our page, or contact us through our email address for more information.
The Tasmanian University Hockey Club is based in Hobart, competing in the Southern Hockey League competition. With teams comprised of all ages, genders and skill levels the club welcomes players anytime throughout the season.
If you would like to be a part of the University Hockey team, send us an email and we will provide you with information on upcoming opportunities.
Based in Hobart, the Traditional Shotokan Karate-Do Federation takes classes twice a week. With opportunities for competitions and gradings throughout the year, our dojo welcomes participants of all abilities and ages.
If you would like to get involved, or even just watch a session, please complete the contact form found at the link below.
The Tasmanian University Rugby Union Football Club is based out of the Sandy Bay Campus, welcoming new and seasoned players. With multiple training session each week, we aim to build confidence and enjoyment of the sport.
Whether you would like get involved in our club, or just want to try out a training session, contact us through our email address.
Open to students, graduates and the wider community, The University Soccer Club welcomes all ages and experience. With teams for men, women and our Strike Soccer School for under 15's, we strive to develop skills, enjoyment and success in the sport.
If you would like to join our club, or attend training session, please contact us through our email address.
The University of Tasmania Table Tennis Club is for players of all levels, based at Unigym at the Sandy Bay campus in the south.
If you would like to join our club, please don't hesitate to reach out or join our Facebook group for further information.
The University of Tasmania Ultimate Frisbee Club operates on the Newnham campus involving indoor, outdoor and disc gold tournaments. We welcome players of all ages and experience.
If you are interested in joining our club, please join our facebook group!
The Tasmania University Volleyball Club is based in both the North and South of the state. We welcome seasoned players, as well as those new to the sport.
We want you to make our club bigger and better! If you would like to join, please email us for information on upcoming opportunities.
The University of Tasmania Water Polo and Swimming Club, affectionately known as the Honey Badgers are a club that welcomes everyone to join, no matter their skill level or experience.
If you are interested in joining, please reach out to us via email.
- New Club Cover Letter (DOCX 134.9 KB)
- Club Budget Template (XLSX 22.1 KB)
- Club Annual Report Template (DOCX 135.2 KB)
- Club AGM Minutes Template (DOCX 138.7 KB)
- Club Committee position guidelines (DOCX 133.4 KB)
- Clubs First General Meeting Agenda Template (DOCX 136.9 KB)
- Club Committee Meeting Template (DOCX 140.2 KB)
- Club Events Calendar Template (XLSX 18.1 KB)
- Club Membership List (DOCX 136.3 KB)
- New Club - Prospective Member List (XLSX 21.1 KB)
- Club Committee Update Form (DOCX 398.6 KB)
- Spectator Behaviour Policy (DOCX 184.4 KB)
- Chaperone Policy (DOCX 186.0 KB)
- Alcohol Policy (DOCX 185.0 KB)
- Guidelines for interacting with Junior Members (DOCX 185.0 KB)
- Club and Member Code of Behaviour (DOCX 394.4 KB)
- University of Tasmania Branding Guidelines
- Critical Incident Procedure Form (DOCX 389.5 KB)
- Mental Health Conversations Flow (PDF 621.4 KB)
- Concussion Management Flow Chart
- Position Description Template - President (DOCX 156.0 KB)
- Position Description Template - Vice President (DOCX 153.4 KB)
- Position Description Template - Secretary (DOCX 155.0 KB)
- Position Description Template - Treasurer (DOCX 153.9 KB)
- Position Description Template - Communications Manager (DOCX 153.5 KB)
- Meeting, Minutes and Agenda Template (DOCX 154.3 KB)
- Operational Planning Grid Template (DOCX 150.4 KB)
- Strategic Plan on a page template (DOCX 135.7 KB)
- Social Media Policy Template (DOCX 191.0 KB)
- Codes of Behaviour Template (DOCX 199.3 KB)
- Communications Policy Template (DOCX 186.2 KB)
- Sponsorship Proposal Template (DOCX 155.1 KB)
- Picking up and dropping of children Template (DOCX 181.4 KB)
- Disability Inclusion Policy Template (DOCX 182.3 KB)
- Funding Application Form (DOCX 392.7 KB)