To hire a University venue:
- Check out our available venues to see the types of spaces we have available and how they’re booked. Some of our spaces have their own special booking process so this is a great place to start.
- Once you’ve identified your preferred option(s), email the Shared Services team (or other specified contact) to find out the availability of venues on the date you require and to kick off the booking process.
Still unsure of where to start?
- Email the Shared Services team to discuss your requirements and check availability of venues on the date you require.
You'll need to complete and submit a contract for hire document (PDF 251.9KB).
- We may need a Risk Assessment as part of your contract. We’ll give you a copy of this to complete as part of the booking process
- The University will require evidence of your public liability insurance cover
- Depending on the requirements of your event/activity, you may also need to complete and attach other related forms or documents, such as a permit for the service and/or sale of liquor.
Please be aware that we will need to receive your completed hire documentation for processing at least 7 days prior to the date of your booking in order to confirm your hire.
You’ll find more information about what’s needed in the contract for hire document, and you can also check out our Things to Remember page.
The hirer of the venue (or their responsible delegate) will need to complete the online University venue safety induction, if they haven't already done so, prior to the date of the event.
- Your booking will not be confirmed until we receive confirmation that this induction has been completed.