Skip to content

Venue hire

The University has a range of venues available for hire by staff, TUSA-affiliated clubs and societies and the wider community for activities and events, big or small.

Venues are suitable for a range of activities including public lectures, seminars, workshops, presentations, award ceremonies, conferences, training days, community or business functions, performances, or concerts.


For Bookings

Contact us

After a University space or venue that's different from the venues listed on this site? Still unsure of where to start?

  • Reach out to the Campus Services team by email.