The University has a range of venues available for hire by staff, TUSA-affiliated clubs and societies and the wider community for activities and events, big or small.
Venues are suitable for a range of activities including public lectures, seminars, workshops, presentations, award ceremonies, conferences, training days, community or business functions, performances, or concerts.
- Feel free to reach out to our Campus Operations team to discuss your event requirements.
- If you are a member of the community, please complete a Contract for Hire of University Venues and Stalls
- If you are a University staff member, please follow the process found here
- If you a student from a TUSA club or society and would like to hold a market stall on campus, click here
- If you are a current student or member of the community, and would like to hold a student-centred activity or event at one of the following locations:
- City Student Hub (upper level), Hobart
- Community Lounge, Sandy Bay
- Studio Theatre, Sandy Bay
- The Grove, Newnham
- Community Lounge, West Park
Reach out to the Communities team by email
After a University space or venue that's different from the venues listed on this site? Still unsure of where to start?
- Reach out to the Campus Services team by email.